• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 12 - Windows 10 - no burner detected

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just did the Windows 10 Pro update from 7 Pro.

I still burn DVD's in Elements 12 for clients, no burner detected is showing up now post 10 update.

Is Elements 12 compatable with Windows 10?

If not, is the latest elements available to burn DVD's and will be compatiable with Windows 10 Pro?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I lost my burner connection in a Windows update and never got it back.  The broken link is between the burner and the Windows operating system.  Find the burner brand and get an updated driver.    

The current 2020 version of Premiere Elements will burn DVDs, but only on a Windows computer.  Not a Mac.  If the Windows to burner link is broken, it may not work any better than your version 12.   

Before you spend money on new software, make sure to test the free trial on your computer.  You can do that without disturbing anything with your current version.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines