• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 15 Distorts Video Files When Mixing Down

New Here ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was gladly using 14 with no problems but I was working on an important video project, so I thought I'd upgrade to 15. So far, it's been a mistake.

It's constantly shutting down (which it did again while I was writing this)

I read elsewhere that I should turn off the autosave and that will fix it....but it did...then it didn't.

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Was your project created in version 15, or did you begin the project in version 14 and then open it in version 15 to finish it? That's been known to cause buggy behavior.

Beyond that, what operating system are you using? Which processor do you have with how much RAM and how much free, clean, defragmented space on your hard drive?

What model of camcorder is your video coming from? What format and resolution is the video? How long is your project?

If you start a project and add a few video clips to it, does the program crash -- or do your problems seem limited to this project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines