What are the specs of the video you imported into Premiere Elements?
Open your Blender video in MediaInfo. Set MediaInfo's View menu to Text and then copy and paste the report it generates to this forum so we know what you're working with.
Also, can you be specific what you're trying to address? Since we don't know what effect you're trying to achieve, we can't tell what's wrong in the image you've linked to.
I dont have that blender file anymore but the vid specs are 60fps its 1920x1080 its 10 seconds long the data rate is 6000kbps and the total bit rate is 6192 kbps. also im not tryingto achieve an effect but that picture is supposed to look like this New Intro - YouTube
and instead its all laggy and the pixels are glitchy when i export it with my actual video. also in case your asking my specs surpassed the minimum requirements.
Do you know what codec was used to create the Blender video and what format it was in? Did it use constant or variable frame rates?
also I just realized what you ment earlier and heres the media info
Complete name : C:\Users\CJ\Documents\youtube\Dual_with_Sxnic0001-0600.avi
Format : AVI
Format/Info : Audio Video Interleave
File size : 8.00 MiB
Duration : 10 s 8 ms
Overall bit rate : 6 709 kb/s
Writing application : Lavf57.56.100
ID : 0
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : High@L4.2
Format settings : 4 Ref Frames
Format settings, CABAC : No
Format settings, RefFrames : 4 frames
Format settings, GOP : M=4, N=18
Codec ID : H264
Duration : 10 s 0 ms
Bit rate : 6 490 kb/s
Nominal bit rate : 6 000 kb/s
Width : 1 920 pixels
Height : 1 080 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate mode : Variable
Frame rate : 60.000 FPS
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.052
Stream size : 7.74 MiB (97%)
Writing library : x264 core 148
Encoding settings : cabac=0 / ref=2 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x100 / me=dia / subme=6 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=0 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=1 / lookahead_threads=1 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=0 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=1 / open_gop=1 / weightp=2 / keyint=18 / keyint_min=10 / scenecut=0 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=18 / rc=abr / mbtree=1 / bitrate=6000 / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=10 / qpmax=51 / qpstep=4 / vbv_maxrate=9000 / vbv_bufsize=1835 / nal_hrd=none / filler=0 / ip_ratio=1.41 / aq=1:1.00
ID : 1
Format : AAC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Format profile : LC
Codec ID : FF-2
Duration : 10 s 8 ms
Bit rate : 192 kb/s
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Channel positions : Front: L R
Sampling rate : 44.1 kHz
Frame rate : 43.066 FPS (1024 SPF)
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 239 KiB (3%)
Alignment : Split accross interleaves
Interleave, duration : 23 ms (1.39 video frame)
It may be that the problem is that the frame rate is variable. Premiere Elements is aimed at footage from cameras where the frame rate is constant or fixed. The easy way to fix this is to use Handbrake (or similar) to convert the variable frame rate to a constant frame rate.
I agree with Bill. Variable Frame Rates cause a number of wonky things in video editors.
I've got a tutorial on fixing it with Handbrake, per Bill's suggestion.