• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

elements 15 video editing issue

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, first post as support now won't help online.

I'm intermediately experienced now at editing. i shot some footage on my canon G7X mk2 for a review on a product. once importing the file from the camera to the hard drive, the unedited clip plays perfectly.

i open and import it to adobe elements 15 to edit and within certain areas the image shows a multi tone of black and grey like shadowing. i have attached a photo to explain the issue.

i can watch the raw footage from file MP4 on the hard drive perfectly fine but this happens when importing to edit. i also saved the unfinished project to see if rendering and playing in a complete MP4 format would resolve the issue but it doesn't.

any advice would be greatly appreciated. thank you

2018-02-11.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Premiere Pro CC​ to Premiere Elements​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot compare a file playing well in a player with a editing program.

Rendering as in making the yellow bar green only produces preview files for better playback.

Does your project match the footage as in resolution and framerate.

Run a file through HandBrake and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have used files direct from my canon before for editing and never have had this issue. It seems to only show in the wooden area within the image and now on the white surrounds. when my hands come into view they also too get blacked out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have just ran the original file through hand brake and then opened a new edit in elements and it appears to do exactly the same. still have the image issue once opened in adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you upload a short clip to test.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok this is where my limitation kicks in. i dont know how to screen record my actions. i could upload a snip from the edited file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines