Highlighted

Elements 2015 Can't open files

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for taking my question:

I want to update several of my video files. I previously saved the file as Adobe elements.

When I try to open, it gives me an error message of file not supported or coded is not installed. If I cancel, the timeline comes on the screen without the video or audio. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Elements 2015 Can't open files

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for taking my question:

I want to update several of my video files. I previously saved the file as Adobe elements.

When I try to open, it gives me an error message of file not supported or coded is not installed. If I cancel, the timeline comes on the screen without the video or audio. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 10, 2019 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system?

What version of Premiere Elements was the project created with?
What version of Premiere Elements are you opening the project file with?

Please use the free MediaInfo and post a screenshot the properties of your media in tree view:

MediaInfo 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2019 0