• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2020 Redemption code not working

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the DVD of Elements 2020.  I installed it on my MAC & then was asked to sign in. Then it asks me to enter Redemption Code & it says it's invalid.  I tried on different browers. I can't get to the serial number. There is not a serial number on the sleeve of either disk.

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, ensure that you are using the Mac serial number, which may be different from the Windows serial number.

Second, ensure that the number you are entering for Premiere Elements is a 24-digit number beginning with 1143. Photoshop Elements' serial numbers are also 24 digits long but begin with the number 1057.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I hope it goes without saying that you must have at least version 10.13 of the Mac OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on 10.15.5 & I DO NOT have a serial number. That's the problem. I only have the Redemption code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines