• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements Family 2018 Organizer FAIL!!!

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2017 Oct 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the trial version for Mac today.  I was in the middle of editing photos from a Maternity Shoot and Organizer kept shutting down.  Now it won't open at all.  Has anyone else experienced this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it? Or is it a bug that needs to be worked out?  What will happen to my photos?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might help to know what OS version you're using.

I'm using El Capitan and I've had not such problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding.  I am using Sierra.  I don't have any problems with other versions of Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I tried opening the program this morning I received an error message: "The program cannot be opened; internal program error."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines