• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements trashed my project?

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgraded from Free Trial to paid version, and apparently the thanks I get is my project trashed. 10 video tracks painstakingly aligned to a music track. After the upgrade, all video assets were randomly repositioned in the timeline by an average of 15-30 seconds, making the video now useless. Is there a way to undo this feature? Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know of no reason this would happen. The paid version is identical to the free trial except that its save and render features are enabled. 

Try opening one of your auto-save backups in the Adobe Premiere Elements Auto-Save folder in the same directory in which you've saved your project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"The paid version is identical to the free trial except that its save and render features are enabled. "

Steve,

When this comes up I have been posting that everything is the same.  Which "render" does not work.  Timeline or output?  And, "Save"?  With the trial, is it true you can't start a project today, save it and work on it again tomorrow?   That doesn't sound right but I don't know how to test it since mine is fully installed.  

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines