• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements Trial Version

Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am helping out a newbe photographer in another state. My plan is to download the trial version of Elements so I am able to walk him thru the process. He has purchased the full version of Elements which I feel will more than suit his needs. I currently use Photoshop for my commercial work but I am not familiar with Elements. My questions are, 1) is the trial version a full version (I am not concerned with watermarks as I only need to see all the controls)? Will downloading and installing the trial in any way mess with my current Photoshop (vs 22.4.0)? I plan to delete Elements as soon as I get my friend up to speed. Thanks in advance, David

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Elements is not at all related to a Photoshop subscription, and should not cause any problems

To help you and your friend get started, go to http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith/PrE2021.txt

I have a collection of >30 you tube tutorials... text file so you will need to copy-paste to your web browser

Also a link to THE book to buy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your trial version will probably stop working at 30 days.   The license allows use on two computers owned by the buyer.  If it were me, I would 'borrow' the friend's serial number long enough to get him/her going.  When done, logging out in the help menu releases use for the owner on their second computer. 

The Elements version does not, in any way, interfere with the CC version.  I have both and never had an issue.   If you use Lightroom Classic, you can set it up to open image files in Elements or CC, as you wish.    The 'trial' is the same as the paid version.  In fact, the trial opens asking if you want to continue with the trial, or simply enter a valid serial number. 

Elements programs are so popular, there is a near endless supply of excellant tutorials.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You all for your input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines