• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ElementsAutoAnalyzer16.exe

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to move  my windows 10 operating system to a new harddrive the other day. The harddrive was working fine but a lot of my applications had to be logged into. I noticed this morning my CPU fan racing when I was not using my machine. I opened it up and the machine suddenly stopped racing. I then openned task manager and decided not to touch the machine to see which program was causing the issue. I waited a few minutes and discovered this exe was causing it: ElementsAutoAnalyzer16.exe, this is in the adobe premere elements 2018 application.

I realized I had not logged into adobe creative cloud and did so. Once I did the machine stopped this behavior. I can only surmise that this thing was trying to contact adobe but couldn't because it wasn't logged in. In reviewing google I've seen issues with programs simular to this since 2009.

Really you need to fix this so that it will not keep trying if it isn't logged in. What if my internet connection goes down or Adobe's servers are down and I'm not around to prevent this? I do not need my cpu overheating over some trival application such as this. Why does this thing need to call home so hard? Its not a math problem its a connection issue.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support... click below to make a request/report
-https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/
-https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, How to disable a program in Windows startup
-Click the 'window pane' in the very bottom left corner of the Windows desktop
-Select * Settings
-Select Apps
-Select Startup
-Select/toggle the program you want to disable/enable
-BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU DISABLE SO YOU DON'T STOP WINDOWS FROM RUNNING

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Auto Analyzer is a system of searching all of your image files and cataloging attributes.  It was in some versions of Premiere Elements and now is in the companion Organizer program.  It will work at it until it finishes!  If it were me, I would find it in whichever one it is in on your system and turn it off.  I have done that on my own computer.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How do you turn if off?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines