• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Empty file (SCAudio.cs) after failed update.

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2017 Sep 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple days ago, I launched Adobe premiere elements 14 and when it loaded, It said that there was an update. I chose to update after closing the program. When it finished updating, it said there was an error updating. I clicked on the error log, but there was nothing there. Premiere was working fine for the next few days, but then, when I wanted to start it one day, It didn't work, and this error message popped up.

error.PNG

I installed Premiere Elements again, as the error message said, and it was working fine for a while, so I thought I fixed the issue. But one day, when It finished updating, there was an error again! The error log was empty again too! After that day, the error message above kept popping up every time I started Premiere. I didn't know what was going on. Maybe the update caused SCAudio.sc to not work? I searched for the file in file explorer, and I found that SCAudio was empty! It had nothing in it! I installed Premiere again and again, but the same error kept coming. Please help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?