• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enable automatic start/end

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea how do I re-enable automatic start/end without having to restart the applicaiton (2020)? Every time I accidentally move the start or the end marker, I then have to double click the timeline every time before I export and I do forget a lot.

TOPICS
Export , Tips and tricks , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Turn off Share Work Area Bar in the export setting if you always want the entire timeline exported.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

One thing about that Premiere Elements Work Area Bar: Once you manually set it for a project it no longer automatically adjusts for your movie's length. I know of nothing you can do to change that.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off Share Work Area Bar in the export setting if you always want the entire timeline exported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I'll have a look at that. It's not always that I want the entire timeline, but it's better to remember this workaround rather than the other way around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing about that Premiere Elements Work Area Bar: Once you manually set it for a project it no longer automatically adjusts for your movie's length. I know of nothing you can do to change that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Huh. Are you sure? That would be a rather strange design choice I should say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd says it's less of a choice than a neglected issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines