• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Equivalent export setting in Premiere Elements 2020 to previous versions iPad/Apple TV presets?

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello -

I primarily use Elements for publishing annual memory videos for our children's birthdays, made up of still image and small video snippets throughout the year. I export at 1280 x 720, 29.97 fps.

I just this year updated my computer and version of Adobe Premiere Elements to Elements 2020. In the past, I would often export videos using the Publish tab and the iPad/Apple TV preset, which resulted in a roughly 1/2 hour or so file at a very good quality I was happy with for around anywhere from 600-900 MB.

With Premiere Elements 2020, I see my presets are limited a bit more and have found that trying to set similar sized videos to that file size range using the low-high settings in Elements 2020 definitely results in a lower quality than I was used to for the file size in the previoous version.

My question is, has anyone found an equivalent setting in Adobe Premiere Elements 2020 to the iPad/Apple TV settings in previous versions?

I appreciate any and all help any of the more expert folks in the community may have. If I've failed to give enough information, please let me know. Thank you!

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies, as I realize I may not have been as clear (and unfortunately noticed a typo or two as well).

When using the low/high quality options to export in Elements 2021, I find that to get a similar visual product as to what I used to in old versions (with the iPad/Apple TV export settings), I have to use the high quality setting. But that results in a 1.5-1.92 GB file size in the end.

When using the low setting, I get similar file size to what I had in previous Elements versions (600-900 mb), but bad picture.

So, that's why I'm trying to find if there is an equivalent to the iPad/Apple TV presets from previous Elements versions that I had been using for several years prior, as it resulted in the perfect blend of both quality and file size.

Thanks for your indulgence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Devices > Mobile > HD720  Even at low quality it looks fine to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines