• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 199

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download Adobe Premier Elements 2021. At the end of the download I get an error message: ERROR 199. When I click on the box which takes me to Adobe to see what the problem is, and enter ERROR 199, it tells me no such error exists.

Anyone know what's going on? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Charlie, the error seems to indicate it wasn't able to open Premiere Elements automatically. If you go to the application folder, are you able to manually launch Premiere Elements 2021?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff. Thanks for reaching out. I just tried that and was able to open the main page of Premiere Elements 2021, but when I try to open the Video Editor, I get nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Charlie. I will move this public discussion to the Premiere Elements 2021 forum to see if anyone there is familiar with this problem.  

I would recommend that you don't wait, but instead, begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that a member of our support team can work with you directly to allow Premiere Elements 2021 to open successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines