• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error nvidia driver GTX 1050 Ti with adobe premiere element 11

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, without any change in my system I now get this msg on startup to update my nvidia driver - which I did just in case to no effect. How can I solve this problem please? Cheers

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post screenshot of error message and which nvidia driver did you update to?

Dont use windows to update but get driver from Nvidia website.

Version: 456.38  WHQL
Release Date: 2020.9.17

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

msg erreur.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ann, thank you for looking into this matter. Below is the screen shot. The problem appeared without any change in my nvdia drivers. However, I did an update after this message suddenly appeared, it was neither better nor worse - no improvement. How do you get the reference of the current pilot? When I look at the pilot properties I have a lot of files... I also attach a screenshot of the pilot. And yes, I went to nvdia website. pilot nvdia.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Install driver like this but might want to roll back a driver (try game driver over studio driver).

nvidia install driver.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines