• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error panel during premiere elements 15 launch drprov.dll

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just after you select "video editor"  from the selector and premiere elements 15 begins to launch, you see the first purple panel, then a white error panel appears

seems to work after the OK button is clicked, but this started on its own months after I'd been using the software.  something to do with drprov.dll

pls advise

premiere elements 15 launch error drprovdll.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you trying to install it on? Is it a 32-bit or 64-bit version of the Windows?

I've never seen a post like this re Premiere Elements, so it's likely something unique to your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response.  I'm not trying to install it.  It's already installed on Win10-64, (a clean install, not an upgrade etc) and I've been using it without the error panel appearing for about a year.  One day it started popping up whenever I start the program.  Nothing done to the OS other than the updates that happen normally.  Please advise.  Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would try updating your video driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  Might give this a try if I don't find anyone who's seen and fixed this problem.  I appreciate the input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, I have PSE15 installed, same system.  Have never seen the error with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines