Highlighted

Error when i load media in to the timeline

New Here ,
May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have computer whit Windows 10 Home (64-bit) and the problems is with the program "Adobe Premiere Elements 2018".
After the installation i got a error message that it dident work how ever the program kan still lanch upp and it works fine until when i put in some media to the time line.
then Premiere loading forevere and nothing heappends and i have to close the program and re start it. but the problem still heappend every time i try.

Pls someone have an answer to this problem???

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved... not part of Creative Cloud... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error when i load media in to the timeline

New Here ,
May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have computer whit Windows 10 Home (64-bit) and the problems is with the program "Adobe Premiere Elements 2018".
After the installation i got a error message that it dident work how ever the program kan still lanch upp and it works fine until when i put in some media to the time line.
then Premiere loading forevere and nothing heappends and i have to close the program and re start it. but the problem still heappend every time i try.

Pls someone have an answer to this problem???

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved... not part of Creative Cloud... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 17, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love to help but you are not providing enough detail about your computer or the media.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2018 0