• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Every time I start adobe premiere elements 15, I'm asked to sign in.

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a license for adobe premiere elements 15.

I signed out on my old PC (Windows 7) and installed it on my new PC (Windows 10).

You will be prompted to sign in each time you launch the software.

Even if I sign in, when I check from the "help", it is still in a non-signed-in state.

How should I deal with it?

Thank you.

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you confirm that you've installed the program and that you've registered it using the 24-digit serial number beginning with 1143?

Go to Adobe.com, log in and click on Manage Your Account. On the page that opens, click on Register a Product. Find the listing for Premiere Elements 15. Does it show it installed on Windows 7, Windows 10 or Multiple?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply.
The registered it have serial numbers starting with 1143.
And, platforms shows multiple.
There is no indication that it is installed on Windows 7, Windows 10, or multiple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try this:

If you are on a Windows 10 computer, enable Show All Files in Windows File Explorer and go to C:/ProgramData/Adobe. Rename the OOBE folder OOBE-old -- then log in to your program.

If that doesn't fix it and it messes things up, rename the folder OOBE. You have issues that we may not be able to resolve on this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines