• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export & Share Failing

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Relatively new user to Premiere Elements 2020. Making some pretty simple videos by merging a bunch of separate iphone (mostly) created video testimonials. Has been going smoothly, but suddenly, the Eport  Share to youtube isn't working. I select "Online", "YouTube" and "SD" Resolution but which I click "Begin Share" the area where normally it asks for video name, description, access, etc is just grey box:

Hollang_0-1607556445603.png

becomes This and it just sits there. 

Hollang_1-1607556483727.png

Any suggestions, most appreciated. I'm working around by doing a quick export, but that's not very convenient...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from the Photoshop Elements forum to the Premiere Elements forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you Export & Share to Devices/Computer at 1920x1080?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wierd. For some reason it's working again and I've done nothing. Maybe there was some kind of hiccup at YouTube that was not being interpreted correctly. Guess I'll just see if it happens again, then try what you suggest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried it at all resolutions without luck. Problem went away but is now back. Very frustrating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The process and connection to YouTube can cause trouble.  There are two many links in the chain including variables at YouTube itself.   The most reliable way to get a video on YouTube is to output a routine HD quality video to your computer as an MP4 file.   Then use YouTube's own uploader to put that video on line.  Total time will be about the same.  A bonus is that you can more easily review the result on your computer so that you don't end up uploading corrected versions.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought Premiere Elements and it does exactly the same thing!

Now, on my laptop at home, it works perfectly but not at first (I did nothing, it just started working after several tries) but it will not work on my work computer at all. Everything else works just not the online to YT or Vimeo.

What's Up?

Russ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See Bills' post from 17th December 2020 (currently the one above yours)...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines