Highlighted

Export animated GIF from Premiere Elements

Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Premiere Elements 14 and it does not seem to be pssible to create an animated gif.

I have a single banner-type image (2400 x 100px) that I would like to export in such a way that when it is clicked the image scrolls from one end to the other just showing a partial window as it scrolls.

Is this possible in either Photoshop or Premiere Elements 2020?

Thank you for your help.

TOPICS
Export, FAQ, Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export animated GIF from Premiere Elements

Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Premiere Elements 14 and it does not seem to be pssible to create an animated gif.

I have a single banner-type image (2400 x 100px) that I would like to export in such a way that when it is clicked the image scrolls from one end to the other just showing a partial window as it scrolls.

Is this possible in either Photoshop or Premiere Elements 2020?

Thank you for your help.

TOPICS
Export, FAQ, Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened a JPEG file in Premiere Elements 2020.  I used the Pan &  Zoom tool to start a box on the left and moved it to the right.  I Exported an Animated GIF and viewed it in Windows Media Player.  It all worked.  There is a free trial available so you can test it for yourself.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2020 0