• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export to Bluray in Premier Element 2018

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just recently upgraded from version 8 to the latest 2018 version of Premier Elements.  I am unable to export to a Bluray.  I know the drive and media work as I was able to do this before in the prior version.  I get the error of "Incompatible Disk".  To answer some questions, here are some specifics about my machine:

1. Windows 10 Pro

2. Drive is LG WH16NS40.  I also have another DVD drive/burner, which is a Dell DH-16ABS

3. I have uninstalled the prior version of Premier Elements before installing 2018

When I go to export, I can only select DVD (SD and HD), and cannot find Bluray anywhere with the export panel under Disc.  Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid that starting with Premiere Elements 2018, the ability to export to a properly authored DVD or Blu-ray has been completely removed from the program. That means that if you try to export to DVD, it will only create a data disk that is completely incompatible with standalone players. You will then need a third-party DVD/Blu-ray authoring program to complete the job.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is the Blu-Ray burning features that were removed.  On my machine the DVD burning is still there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A partial correction to my post:

Blu-ray authoring was removed from Premiere Elements 2018 because the AC3 codec used for export has been removed from this and all future versions of the Adobe software, and that Premiere Elements is incapable of exporting audio as LPCM in any of its HD export presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick reply RjL190365.  Is there a suggested app to use for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bedellgs  wrote

Is there a suggested app to use for this?

Amazon.com: Sony DVD Architect Studio 5.0 [Download]: Software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines