• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export to YouTube in Elements 21 not working

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to export my video to YouTube, The log in for YouTube never comes up in the grey box

Screenshot (4).png

TOPICS
Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YouTube regularly throws a monkey wrench into the system by changing their upload system. Suddenly no video editors can load directly to it -- until they update their systems.

Meantime, you can just use Export & Share/Devices/Computer to output a 1920x1080 MP4 and then use your web browser to send it to YouTube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah this is interesting.

I have been using iMovie on my ipad pro for a long while and lost the function to upload direct to youtube at the end of December, hence why I am now trialling PE21.

I am jsut working through things at the moment in the hope I would find this a better option.  I find the process very slow now on my Ipad as I have to save my imovies to photos which then updates in the icloud to send to my windows laptop so I can uplaod to youtube... the whole process for a 7 minute video can take 3-4 hours in uploading through cloud, then to youtube via their platform... I cant even export the video to by USB on my Ipad Pro as it corrupts every time (I though that would be a work round avoiding cloud)... 

Does any one know with the work around as above if I am likely to be able to get videos on youtube any faster?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. Give it a try and I think you'll see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines