Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export von Video geht nicht

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi liebe Community,

ich bin fertig mit der Bearbeitung meines Videos und würde es nun gerne exportieren. Leider ist dies nicht möglich, da ich eine Fehlermeldung erhalte: "Verwacklungsreduzierung wird noch ausgeführt oder ist fehlerhaft. Starten Sie den Export nach Abschluss des Vorgangs neu oder beheben Sie den Fehler und versuchen es erneut". Hab schon intensiv nach Lösungen gegoogelt, aber nichts funktioniert. Habe alle Verwacklungsreduzierungen gelöscht, Elements geschlossen und neu gestartet, nichts hilft... Kann jemand helfen? Das Video ist für meinen Job und soll diese Woche eigentlich online gehen 😕

Danke und VG

Alex

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know why shake reduction doesn't work as well as it should on some systems.   There are a couple ways that you might be able to make it work. 

The first is to stabilize the clips that need it before you start the project.  Open a small project for each clip and output a stabilized version for use in the primary project. 

The second one I've not tried but only read about it in this forum.  It is to delete the preview files for the project forcing Premiere Elements to replace them.  Again, I don't know how well that works because I've not tried it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines