• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported Video Glitches

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A video I've worked on for awhile now in Adobe Elements is around 2 min long. When exporting the program says the video is 333 MB and renders quickly. The video file works like any other, though when I try to play the video with a Media Player it reaches 12 seconds and warps the screen instantaneously ending the video. The Media Player says the video is 7 min long. The file is now only 5 MB. When uploaded to YouTube it is 5 seconds in total and works like any other video on the site. It doesn't end on any notable moments (in between clips) just randomly.

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved... Premiere Elements is not part of Creative Cloud... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your export settings?

Does it play OK in VLC Media Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have completed a video project (8GB) that has 200 clips and lasts one hour and 10 minutes. After hours of edits that included transitions, titles, and numerous clips—- I contacted adobe support after not being able to export the finished project.  Very frustrating, as the rendering reached 2% and froze. The two different adobe support personnel ( after two hours on two different days of remotely controlling my laptop) concluded that the problem with my project was that it was too long. They could not figure any way to export this project.

I’m much more bothered with the time and effort spent in using this software than I am with the wasted $$$. If premiere elements can’t handle a 8GB project... it should say so. For the record, I am using a new laptop with Windows 10 and an Intel I7 processor, with ample ram...not an issue. The media assets used were from mts files taken with a jvc camcorder. ( downloading files from a camcorder is provided as an option for importing files by premiere elements).

Hope others with more than a clip or two will think twice before using premiere elements. Can anyone recommend a video editing software that can handle a 200 clip, 8GB project? Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your problem could be hard drive space.

What is your hard drive setup (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines