Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported Video Not Same Content As Timeline Preview

New Here ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

Intermediate PE user here. 1st time with this experience. Video is built and looks great in Timeline. Even preview in Export (Quick or other no difference) looks great. 

Once exported, final video includes clips that were trimmed off and does not include other clips visible during Timeline or preview.

No clue how to proceed. Please help!

KMB

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is very not normal!   If it were me, I would try several things.   If appropriate, I would "render" the preview.  I would close and open the project.  I would try a "Save As" to a new project name, close the program and reload the new copy and try.  I would also try some different adjustments to the export settings.   Of course, rebooting the computer might help.   

One remedy that I've yet had to do is to reset the preferences.   When other Adobe apps have odd, unexplainable behavior, a solution that sometimes works is holding down the Alt key or Shift+Alt keys while you start the program.  That is supposed to reset all preferences to the original.  https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/premiere-elements/using/preferences.html#:~:text=To%20restore%20default%2....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW, where do these clips that are trimmed off appear?

If they appear during transitions, there's a reasonable explanation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If they appear during transitions, there's a reasonable explanation.

Steve,

Please share what that resonable explanation might be!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure you already know this, Bill. But it's about 3:30 into this video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Steve.   I needed the reminder!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which OS you are working on?

Can you try the same in a new project to check if this is happening with you in all the projects.

If you can, please Archieve and share the project as well. It will help me to verfiy the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines