Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting from Elements to DVD disk

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there

I recently installed Premier Elements 14 and have been able to edit video and add sound.

Every time I go to 'export and share', the function opens up but it will not allow me to burn to disc, only to ISO. I know that the black dvd discs I have are good because I successfully burned some video to disc earlier this year, which also means there is burning device located in my computer but every time I press 'scan', the 'burn' button remains  disabled.

Any advice please how I can get the 'burn' to work in 'Export and share',

thanks and regards

John

[Moved from the non-technical Lounge Forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to your computer manufacturer's web site (HP, Compaq, Dell) and download the hardware drivers for your computer -- in particular the drivers for your disc drive.

(though it always helps when you know what operating system you're working with)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines