Highlighted

Exporting HD

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to find a way to export my videos in the highest video quality but not have extremely huge file sizes. For instance, I have exported a 20 min video in 1080p and the file size is like 8 gigs... Thats bigger than some Blu rays but its only 20 mins. This is stupid. I cant upload to youtube in a reasonable amount of time or even combine it with other videos to produce a longer video. And I do not want to sacrifice quality by lowering the quality to make a smaller file size. WTF??? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exporting HD

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to find a way to export my videos in the highest video quality but not have extremely huge file sizes. For instance, I have exported a 20 min video in 1080p and the file size is like 8 gigs... Thats bigger than some Blu rays but its only 20 mins. This is stupid. I cant upload to youtube in a reasonable amount of time or even combine it with other videos to produce a longer video. And I do not want to sacrifice quality by lowering the quality to make a smaller file size. WTF??? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 20, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've offered 3 facts:  20 minutes, 8 GB and 1080p.  How is anybody going to guess what you are screwing up!!

Your project settings, your output settings or both are messed up.  Your footage might be messed up too!  Post some details and screen shots.  Maybe even give some detail on the computer, source footage, the camera and even what software you are using.

(One other thing please, I officially qualify as elderly and the "WTF" attitude won't secure much help from me!  Lose  it!)

Here is a free and complete 300 page manual if you would rather read up on how to do what you want: https://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/premiere-elements_reference.pdf

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 20, 2019 0