Highlighted

Exporting to old version help

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on premiere elements 15, and I'm trying to get my file to work on an older version, but it's not working. Is there any way I can export my file so that it will work on an older version? I got that kind of thing to work on adobe illustrator before.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exporting to old version help

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on premiere elements 15, and I'm trying to get my file to work on an older version, but it's not working. Is there any way I can export my file so that it will work on an older version? I got that kind of thing to work on adobe illustrator before.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 01, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each version has different tools as part of the update/upgrade process.  There seems to be no intention of making versions work together. 

Your best "work-around" is to export a high quality video from one version to be used as media for the other. 

Sorry it is not better than that!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2018 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator is by no means Premiere Elements.

Premiere Elements is not backwards compatible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 03, 2018 0