• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting video

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am trying to export a video my son created and it starts by saying rendering media and then after two minutes pops up with error compiling media unknown error what do i do about this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sams86344275  wrote

i am trying to export a video my son created and it starts by saying rendering media and then after two minutes pops up with error compiling media unknown error what do i do about this?

Please provide A LOT more detail. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system do you have? What processor does your computer have with how much RAM?

What model of camcorder is your original video coming from?

How long is your video project?

Which Export & Share template are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One workaround you might try is to download a free video converter app and convert your video to a format you've had success with using Premiere Elements in the past.

If you provide us with the full information about your video, we may be able to help without having to convert the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines