• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extremely long rendering time

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am at a loss for words. I have been working on this project for nearly 6 weeks now and I haven't been able to get proper sleep for the entire time. The rendering time for this project took nearly a week and this was the recent exporting percentage versus the estimated time left til completion. I don't know what to do anymore and it seems like there is no support for Premiere Elements 2018 within the online chat. My job is on the line despite the majority of this being completely outside of my control!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see a question in your post, but I assume you're looking for help with your project.  We can't help you with chat support, since this is a user to user forum, but we can help you troubleshoot your problems.

What operating system are you working on? What processor do you have and with how much RAM?

How long is your video project? What model of camcorder did your original video come from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please specify the details of the project such as 

• What is the project settings you are using?
  • What are clips inside the project?
  • What all effects you are using?
  • What is the duration of the timeline?
  • A little more details about the timeline items you have in the project would help. 

There are few effects in PRE that takes a lot of time while rendering. If absolutely not required you could remove those effects or use their default paramters. Or, you could just avoid the render and directly export the timeline. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines