Highlighted

Favorite Moments Tool missing in Premier Elements 2020

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has the "Favorite Moments" editing tool been dropped in Premier Elements 2020? The User guide pdf describes how to use it and shows a pic of it in the tools menu, but it is absent on my version of 2020. All the other tools appear, such as "Candid Moments", "Smart Trim" etc, but not "Favorite Momemts, which I was hoping to utilize.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Favorite Moments Tool missing in Premier Elements 2020

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has the "Favorite Moments" editing tool been dropped in Premier Elements 2020? The User guide pdf describes how to use it and shows a pic of it in the tools menu, but it is absent on my version of 2020. All the other tools appear, such as "Candid Moments", "Smart Trim" etc, but not "Favorite Momemts, which I was hoping to utilize.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see it in either 2019 or 2020.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2020 0