• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fehlermeldung: Fehler beim Importieren der Datei

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, ich habe ein Problem mit dem Program adobe premiere elements 15, das ohne Abonnement läuft. Die Lizenz ist für 2 PCs gültig, das Programm funktioniert aber nur auf einem PC und auf dem anderen nicht. Ich bekomme folgende Fehlermeldung: Fehler beim importieren der Datei, Dieser Dateityp wir nicht unterstützt oder erfordert einen nicht installiereten Codec. Wie kann man diesen Fehler beheben? danke

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try importing a photograph and see if you get the same message. If you are able to do that, the problem is with the video file you are trying to add to your project.

Most likely the problem is with the video file itself. We can show you how to find the video file's properties to figure out how to resolve this problem if you would like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your answer!

I think the problem is with the file itself, because I can generate a compeltely new video file and edit it, but I can't open the other video files, which were generated in the same programm but on the other PC. 

How can I resolve this problem?

Thank you in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly what is INSIDE the video you are editing?
Report back with the codec details of your file, use the program below
Free program to get file information for PC/Mac http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download
- when you analyze your file in MediaInfo and post a screen shot in the forum, do so in TREE view
- post your information IN your message, not as an attachment that someone would have to download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines