Highlighted

File allready exists do you want to replace it

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installed Elements 2018 a month ago. and every time I go to save a file it comes up with  File already exists do you want to replace it  Yes or No. previous Elements default was yes but now it defaults to No. This is very annoying. Is there a way to change this to default yes. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

File allready exists do you want to replace it

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installed Elements 2018 a month ago. and every time I go to save a file it comes up with  File already exists do you want to replace it  Yes or No. previous Elements default was yes but now it defaults to No. This is very annoying. Is there a way to change this to default yes. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 04, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you're talking about project files and not media files, right?

If so, are you ensuring that you give each project a unique name when you save it the first time?

If so, what operating system  are you working on?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2018 0