• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File to large to copy

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to copy my project on Element 2021 to a flash drive.  My flash drive is 32gb and the project is 5.4gb.  There is nothing on the flash drive.  When I try to copy it says the file is too big for the drive to move.  Is there something I am doing wrong.  I believe I should be able to move the project to the flash drive and still have over 25gb left on the flash drive.  Please help me, I am pulling my hair out and I don't have too much left.  Thanks

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you flash drive is formatted to fat32 it will no hold files over 4 gig.

Format to ntfs for unlimited file size. Beware formatting to ntfs will also result in not being able to use the drive in all devices such as a TV.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This seems to be Flash drive issue.

However you can use Project Archiver (File > Project Archiver) to only include media that you have used in your timeline.

This might reduce the size also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines