Highlighted

Files not located

New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I bought Adobe premiere elements in 2015. I did a recent update and now (not sure if because of the update or something else) a ton of my files aren't able to be located. The video projects I've been working on now have tons of clips that are showing as "media offline" but I haven't moved the files. I am able to locate the files but when I try to open them now i get a "file import failure" error that the type of file is not supported or the required codec is not installed. Any info or advice would be helpful, thanks!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Files not located

New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I bought Adobe premiere elements in 2015. I did a recent update and now (not sure if because of the update or something else) a ton of my files aren't able to be located. The video projects I've been working on now have tons of clips that are showing as "media offline" but I haven't moved the files. I am able to locate the files but when I try to open them now i get a "file import failure" error that the type of file is not supported or the required codec is not installed. Any info or advice would be helpful, thanks!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 06, 2020 0
Engaged ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you be more precise - to what did you do your update to?

The Operating system (Windows or MAC)?

Or to Premier Elements?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2020 0