Highlighted

Fine Tuning Transitions—Quicker Dissolve

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently, dissolves are set at 1 second. I want a faster more subtle transition. Pro is such an easy environment in which to get exactly what I want, like soft landings in motion affects. Can't find a way to achieve that in Elements.

Am I missing something, or am I intended to be satisfied with someone else's motion design craft? Cookie cutter or custom?

Thank you.
Stu Marks
[personal info deleted by mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fine Tuning Transitions—Quicker Dissolve

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently, dissolves are set at 1 second. I want a faster more subtle transition. Pro is such an easy environment in which to get exactly what I want, like soft landings in motion affects. Can't find a way to achieve that in Elements.

Am I missing something, or am I intended to be satisfied with someone else's motion design craft? Cookie cutter or custom?

Thank you.
Stu Marks
[personal info deleted by mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 18, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2019 0