Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Folders storage

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 
I am using Adobe Premiere Elements 2020 to edit videos, which has worked rather smoothly. However, lately, every time I open a certain project, folders appear on my desktop (I am using a Macbook). The folders are called "Adobe Premiere Elements Audio Previews", "Encoded Files", "Layouts", "Adobe Premiere Elements Captured Audio".... and so on. Whenever I delete these folders and reopen the project, they just immediately reappear on my desktop. How can I change where these folders are "stored"?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , FAQ , Feature request , Import , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These sub-folders play a vital role in your project's editing. They will automatically be generated whenever you store a project file in a directory folder.

And they are a GOOD thing. Don't throw them away until you're sure you're done with your project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is for the Windows version, but the commands should be the same

In EXPERT mode

Edit

Preferences

Stratch Disks

I have all options set to the same folder on my 2nd SSD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines