• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

forced to use trial to sign in and now have watermark on videos

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was unable to create my latest video without agreeing to a trial use of Premiere Elements even though I purchased it months ago.  Now I have a watermark on my videos that I cannot erase following the steps outlined in another post.  I am also unable to see my plans or trials on my account.  I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the product.  Assistance would be appreciated. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

The normal process is to type a serial number into the application when you buy and install it.  Once the serial number is entered, the watermark should go away for new projects.  It should also go away on the output from an existing project.  If it does not go away in the previews during editing, you can delete the preview files.  They will automatically be rejenerated.   Menu > Timeline > Delete Rendered Files.

If you have a current version, you can get installation help direct from Adobe techs

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The normal process is to type a serial number into the application when you buy and install it.  Once the serial number is entered, the watermark should go away for new projects.  It should also go away on the output from an existing project.  If it does not go away in the previews during editing, you can delete the preview files.  They will automatically be rejenerated.   Menu > Timeline > Delete Rendered Files.

If you have a current version, you can get installation help direct from Adobe techs.  Start a "online chat" at https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response!  I appreciate the link to the support page to start an online chat.  It took about an hour to troubleshoot and it appears to have been caused by an error in a recent update.  So, if anyone else can't get around the pop-up about the 30 day trial, just seek out help at that point before it starts watermarking your content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines