Highlighted

frames in timeline

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In premier elements 18 expert view, how can I see all my clip frames in the timeline?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Grisetti | Adobe Community Professional

If you're asking how to change the views of the clips on your timeline, right-click on the name of the track on the track header (Video 2, Video 1, etc.) and select an option under Display Style.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

frames in timeline

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In premier elements 18 expert view, how can I see all my clip frames in the timeline?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Grisetti | Adobe Community Professional

If you're asking how to change the views of the clips on your timeline, right-click on the name of the track on the track header (Video 2, Video 1, etc.) and select an option under Display Style.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 26, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2018 0
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So easy - but well hidden!  Many thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2018 0