• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Freeze frame to .jpg?

Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way in PE 2021 to create a .jpg from an MP4 clip?

I noted the "Freeze Frame" feature of PE and wonder if that might lead to that outcome?

________________________________________________________________________________________ Fuji HS50EXR, Samsung S9+. Nikon Coolpix P950. Just transitioned from PSE and PE 9 to 2021
TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Park your cursor over the frame you want.

Go up to Export and select Image/Frame or Custom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to Ann's method, there is a Freeze Frame choice in the Tools menu with a couple options on where to put the JPEG.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want something similar . Copy frame to Clipboard. This tool unfortunately is not capable of that . It can only save frames as different Jpgs (manually)

I use screenpresso tool and VLC to snapshot my frames . Much faster than adobe premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"...want something similar . Copy frame to Clipboard. This tool unfortunately is not capable of that..."

Maybe because it is built into Windows?  On a Windows machine, press the Play Full Screen button.  Wait about 3 seconds for the the play back control to disappear.  Then press the PrtSc button.  You now have the frame in your Windows Clipboard.  

That does not mean that VLC isn't an essential tool in one's kit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Such feature is not available in windows . I have latest win 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Bill explained: print-screen-button > clipboard on W10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The PrtSc button and function have been in Windows for a long time and is still in the current version.  Pressing it will make a copy of whatever is the current display on the screen and put it on the Windows "clipboard".

What I didn't write as cleary as I should have was that to have a "frame" visible full screen is with a button inside of Premiere Elements.  I presume it is for full screen previews.  If the video is paused it displays the current frame. 

I frequently use the PrtSc button to capture and then paste into the Windows '3D Paint' app to make posts here to help embelish what I am trying to explain. 

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines