• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frequently Used Transitions PE2019

Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you add transitions to the "frequently used" category?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you use transitions, they should be added to Frequently Used automatically.

Although in my experience, they aren't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply Steve, it does seem that if you use one enough times that it adds to frequently used.  The next question is how to remove from the frequently used list?

I'm look for something more definitive -  Like the name and location of the file that would hold this information so that I could force specific transitions into it to build my own "frequently used" category.  I did my best but couldn't find a file of any kind that contains this.

What's disappointing (among a plethora of other things) is that you can't right click on a transition and then click on an option to "add to frequently used."   How simple is that!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines