• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generic error importer

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot add audio to the timeline from any files on my pc. Always get this error. None of the solutions I've seen have worked.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is your audio coming from?

As I explain in my book, audio from iTunes is copy protected and will throw up an error message when you try to add it to a video editing project.

Are you trying to load audio other than music from iTunes? If so, where did this audio originate and what format is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's coming from iTunes. I found a free converter which worked as a wav file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I said, iTunes music is blocked (by iTunes) from your using it in an editing project with any program.

If you want to download music to use in a video project, you'll need to get it from a less protected source, like Amazon.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines