• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getteing Export error when eporting video

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using the trial version of Premier Elements. I like to test it out before I buy it. I am getting an export error and a yellow explanation mark inside triangle, in the last minute of rendring the video when I have clicked the Export and share. But no explanation of what makes the error happen. Is this because I am having the trial version or is it something else that I am doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

glennw84379441  wrote

yellow explanation mark inside triangle,

Click on it to see the log entry description.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. It does not come up anything when I click on the yellow triangle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try double clicking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. It really does not come up any descriptions when I double click on it also, This was when I did the quick export. But it worked ok when I selected Devices >Computer. Can I use this format in Youtube and in Facebook? Seems like this is only format I can export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many prefer to export via Devices > Computer and HD 1080 (1920x1080) using the H.264 format.  It generates a near universal file for viewing and uploading.  It also saves time because you only render once and then you can upload it to multiple places and copy it to multiple devices.   It also tends to not have errors that are hard to troubleshoot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines