Highlighted

GPU encoding Premiere elements 19.

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. During rendering it doesn't do a thing as shown in windows - tasks. Can anyone help me with this. It is a waste of money like this. CPU i7-8700 does 100% of the work

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

GPU encoding Premiere elements 19.

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. During rendering it doesn't do a thing as shown in windows - tasks. Can anyone help me with this. It is a waste of money like this. CPU i7-8700 does 100% of the work

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 04, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is correct. Premiere Elements does not take advantage of your GPU as it works. Virtually all its power comes from your processor.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does that also count for premiere Pro?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2019 0