Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphics Bubbles

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am using Premier Elements 2018 I want to add one of the "speech bubbles" or "thought bubbles" that exist in the graphics area. The graphics, the little smiley face that is over on the far right lower side of the icons column in expert mode. I can get the speech bubble onto the screen of my movie and resize it but I can't type text into it!

I watched a video on how to use these and all he said was "double click on the "text" to type" and that does not work. Any suggestions how to use the "Graphics"?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you first add the clip art to your timeline, a pop up window should open in which you can add your custom text.

Once you've added the clip art to your timeline, double-click on it in it will open the Title Adjustments area, where you can customize it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but I did not get the pop up window. Do I need to put the clip art on the "timeline" I have been putting it on the video window. BTW it was your video that I have been watching, I appreciate them, very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for checking out my videos.

Double-click on the clip once it's been added to your timeline and it will open in Title Adjustments, where you can customize it and add custom text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double clicking doesn't work.  It is very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Of course it does. Are you sure you're double-clicking on the title clip on the timeline?

If you'll post a screen shot of your timeline, we can help you locate this clip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines