• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green line Adobe premiere element 2021

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I bought because I like the old Adobe program I had. It it didn't work on my new computer. Got this program already had issues with the set but figured it out. Now trying to edit my videos and all I get is the green line. I read some of the other post follewed the links download the driver went to nvidia it's self download the driver restarted computer check for updates and reinstalled. Still the same problem it play fine on video and the windows edit but can't get past it here. Any help would be appreciated.

image.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Update so I talk to them and had them take over the computer something I notice that now one said was to also check the intel drivers as well some reason my program doesnt use the Nvidia one but the intel so I updated both and its works.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

•nVidia Driver Downloads http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
••for Premiere Pro and MAYBE Premiere Elements use the STUDIO driver, not the GAMING driver
•••such as (MAY not be the latest) https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/drivers/results/170344/

There are also intermittent reports that the newest driver is not always the best driver due to driver bugs or compatibility issues, so you MAY need to try an earlier driver version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I have upate and changed drivers to many times to count and still nothing has changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is a mp4 change the extension to mpg and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change the name of the file in Windows explorer from filename.mp4 to filename.mpg and then import the newly renamed file and replace the file on the timeline with the newly renamed file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update so I talk to them and had them take over the computer something I notice that now one said was to also check the intel drivers as well some reason my program doesnt use the Nvidia one but the intel so I updated both and its works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines