Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green lines in Adobe Premiere Elements 2021 trial

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

I used a trial version of Adobe Premiere Elements 2021. When importing a video file and viewing it after importing, there are green lines in my preview. I use a brand new Asus Nitro 5 laptop with an Intel core i7 of the tenth generation, Windows 10 home and an Nvidea Gforce gtx 1660ti. Memory is 16 gb RAM.When I look at the settings, the program says that my video card is not supported. 

I realize that this problem is not unique to my situation, but as I am a beginner in editing I would like to have some explanation/help. 

I hope my English is understandable, I live in the Netherlands.

Regards, Jan

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance , Tips and tricks , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Have you installed the GeForce Experience program from nVidia and then used this program to check for the latest driver for your graphics card? nVidia updates drivers regularly. The last one was just a week or so a go.

Updating the graphics card's driver usually remedies this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Does your computer have a intel gpu?

On a side not one does not need Geforce Experience, just the driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you installed the GeForce Experience program from nVidia and then used this program to check for the latest driver for your graphics card? nVidia updates drivers regularly. The last one was just a week or so a go.

Updating the graphics card's driver usually remedies this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve, 

Yes, I have the Gforce experience program and updated the drivers. Still no luck. Thanks for your reaction. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"updated the drivers."  Then it might be that the drivers have been updated for a recent video game and there is a mismatch with Premiere Elements.  The fix may be to pick a driver from Nvidia that is a little older.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could also try using the Studio Driver instead of the Game Ready Driver (or vice versa).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your computer have a intel gpu?

On a side not one does not need Geforce Experience, just the driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to thank everyone who replied! Because I tried several solutions and I find it strange that I have to adjust my laptop drivers just to make premiere elements work, I decided to use another program that works without trouble.For example, Corel photo studio ultimate and filmora work without trouble.

Kind regards, Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The important thing is that you found a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its normal procedure to update drivers regardless of the software used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I finally updated the drivers from Intel. Now everything is working. Many thanks to all of you for helping!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have same issue. In my case the performance is seriously bad, which I think is also a bonus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines