• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green lines on Premiere Elements 2021 playback screen

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened when I received a bunch of Windows updates. I understand it to be a driver issue, but the newest drivers and software just don't seem to be compatible. What do I do?

I now have horizontal green lines on my Adobe Premiere Elements preview screen now. They were never there before and appeared after some Windows updates.

I have Premiere Elements 2021 with the recent update (20210127.daily.2235820)

I'm running a Lenovo X1 Yoga Thinkpad with Windows 10

I have the Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 adaptor with driver version 27.20.100.8337 now dated 6/16/2020

I searched Windows, Lenovo, and Intel for other drivers. I found an old one and installed it, which got rid of the green lines temporarily while causing other graphics issues in Windows. Then Windows updated my driver again to this one and the green lines are back.

I can agree this is a driver issue, but I have the newest of everything! What do I do?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Lenovo and/or Intel to find a different, hopefully later, driver for your Intel CPU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. As I mentioned, I have searched Lenovo and Intel both. I did install an older driver which helped temporarily but there is no newer driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might try Adobe online support.  In the Help Menu, click on "Online Support".  It will take you to a website.  In the lower right corner will be an icon to start a chat.  An Adobe tech should be able to remotely troubleshoot the issue and solve it.   

The icon looks like this:

Adobe Chat Icon.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try System Restore to the point before the updates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately this would mean rolling back Windows, not the Intel driver, since the problem is only since Windows updated. The Intel driver is still the same. I don't think it's an option for me to roll back and stop updating Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it's a small Windows update you can delete them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines