• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having trouble creating specific effect in Premire Elements.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have large map as a background. Trying to have photo of a dance (first, build up to video later) appear small at the country it is from, expand to fill most of screen, pause, shrink back to the country. Next photo do the same thing from next country. Have been working with Pan/Zoom, image mask transitions, etc., etc. Not finding a way to do it. Just putting the photo in another track on the timeline does not let me expand/shrink it. Any suggestions from out there?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Sounds similar to this effect, from my special effects book.

Making a still photo come alive in Premiere Elements 2018, Part 1 of 2 - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds similar to this effect, from my special effects book.

Making a still photo come alive in Premiere Elements 2018, Part 1 of 2 - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Steve,  Very useful information. Especially because you add notes explaining correct way to add key frames, adjust size and movement, and several other items. Thank You !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines