• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hear my voice through headphones well recording narration.

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2013 Jul 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I record a narration using Elements 11 I can hear my voice, delayed by a second or two, through the headphones.  I have tried muting the audio have checked all of the levels and setting both in elements and my sound card and this still happens.  If I try recording with anything else, such as windows sound recorder, this does not happen.

Is there a setting I am missing somewhere as it is very distracting to hear yourself on a delay and makes the narration feature unusable.

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok PROBLEM FIXED. I turned the volume down on that little window that pops up when you start a narration through Tools-Narration. Didnt see anyone mention that in this thread. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike, yes that fixed it for me. I suppose everyone assumed the volume control beside the mic level indicator was to adjust the mic volume - no it adjusts the headphone/speaker volume. Duh!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines